Fall 2016 deadline: January 7, 2016
Spring 2017 deadline: July 1, 2016
- Application Process
- CLS Application Form (email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- CLS Required Pre-Requisite Courses Form (email to email@example.com)
- Recommendation form (applicant to sign and complete section A)
- Official Transcripts (must include conferred date of bachelorette degree)
- Electronic transcripts: not accepted at this time
- SFSU Graduate Application (CSU Mentor) see below
- CLS Trainee License (Laboratory Field Services,CA Department of Health) see below
1. The forms will not work in Google Chrome.
2. An electronic signature (or handwritten signature) must be on the application form. To create an electronic signature, click in the red signature box, and fill out the short form to create the "electronic signature". You must be in Adobe Acrobat for this feature to work.
A Font Signature WILL NOT be accepted.
3. If you can't get this to work, print the form, sign it, scan it, and email it to us prior to the deadline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recommendations from instructors of online courses will not be considered.
- Form must be signed by the student and recommender.
Letters of Recommendation requests - helpful guidelines.
- CSU Mentor (SFSU Graduate Division application form)
- Applications to CSU Mentor open on January 4th and close on January 8th, 2016 for the Fall 2016 CLS program
All official transcripts to Grad Division must be received by January 8, 2016
How to Reapply
- Re-apply to CSU Mentor, submitting official transcripts for any new courses taken since your last application. If you did not apply to CSU Mentor in previous applications, send in all official transcripts.
- Resubmit a CLS application form, letter of intent and GPA form by emailing the PDF to email@example.com. Resubmission of letters of recommendation is optional. No new transcripts are required unless new courses have been taken since previous application.
- Files will be held for one year by the CLS Program.
- Maximum of 3 application attempts per person.