Spring 2015 deadline: July 1, 2014
Fall 2015 deadline: January 7, 2015
1. The form will not work in Google Chrome.
2. For the signature on the application form, click in the signature box, and fill out the short form to create the "digital signature".
You must be in Adobe Acrobat for this feature to work.
3. If you can't get this to work, print the form, sign it, scan it, and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recommendations from instructors of online courses will not be considered.
Form must be signed by the student and recommender.
CSU Mentor (SFSU Graduate Division application form)
- CLS Trainee Licensing from Laboratory Field Services, California Department of Public Health
How to Reapply
- Resubmit the 2-page CLS application form. Email the PDF to email@example.com.
- If you applied to CSU Mentor for the previous semester, you do not need to submit official transcipts again, unless you have taken classes since your last application. If you did not apply to CSU Mentor, send in all official transcripts.
- Apply to CSU Mentor. Send in new official transcripts if needed.
- Files will be held for one year by the CLS Progarm.
- Maximum of 3 application attempts per person.