1. The form will not work in Google Chrome.
2. For the signature, click in the signature box, and fill out the short form to create the "digital signature". You must be in Adobe Acrobat for this feature to work.
3. If you can't get this to work, print the form, sign it, scan it, and email it to us at email@example.com.
2) Submit official transcipts for all classes. If you applied to CSU Mentor for the previous semester, you do not need to submit official transcipts again, unless you have taken classes since your last application.
3) Apply to CSU Mentor. Send in new official transcripts if needed.
Files will be held for one year by the CLS Progarm.