Spring 2016 deadline: July 1, 2015
Fall 2016 deadline: January 7, 2016
- Application Process
- CLS Application Form (email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- CLS Required Pre-Requisite Courses Form (email to email@example.com)
- Recommendation form (applicant to sign and complete top portion)
- Official Transcripts (must include conferred date of bachelorette degree) Electronic transcripts: not accepted at this time
- SFSU Graduate Application (CSU Mentor) see below
- CLS Trainee License (Laboratory Field Services,CA Department of Health) see below
1. The forms will not work in Google Chrome.
2. Digital signature must be on the application form. Click in the red signature box, and fill out the short form to create the "digital signature". You must be in Adobe Acrobat for this feature to work.
3. If you can't get this to work, print the form, sign it, scan it, and email it to us prior to the deadline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recommendations from instructors of online courses will not be considered.
Form must be signed by the student and recommender.
- CSU Mentor (SFSU Graduate Division application form)
- Applications to CSU Mentor open on August 1st and close on August 6th, 2015 for the Spring 2016 CLS program
All official transcripts to Grad Division must be received by August 6, 2015
How to Reapply
- Re-apply to CSU Mentor, submitting new official transcripts from any new courses taken since your last application. If you did not apply to CSU Mentor in previous applications, send in all official transcripts.
- Resubmit a CLS application form, letter of intent and GPA form by emailing the PDF to email@example.com. Resubmission of letters of recommendation is optional. No new transcripts are required unless new courses have been taken since previous application.
- Files will be held for one year by the CLS Program.
- Maximum of 3 application attempts per person.