Spring 2017 deadline: July 1, 2016
Fall 2017 deadline: November 1, 2016 (NEW)
- Application Process
- CLS Application Form (email to email@example.com)
- CLS Required Pre-Requisite Courses Form (email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Recommendation form (applicant to sign and complete section A)
- Official Transcripts (must include conferred date of bachelorette degree) for all listed colleges
- Electronic transcripts: not accepted at this time
- SFSU Graduate Application (CSU Mentor) see below
- CLS Trainee License (Laboratory Field Services,CA Department of Health) see below
1. The forms will not work in Google Chrome.
2. An electronic signature (or handwritten signature) must be on the application form. To create an electronic signature, click in the red signature box, and fill out the short form to create the "electronic signature". You must be in Adobe Acrobat for this feature to work.
A Font Signature WILL NOT be accepted.
3. If you can't get this to work, print the form, sign it, scan it, and email it to us prior to the deadline at email@example.com.
- Recommendations from instructors of online courses will not be considered.
- Form must be signed by the student and recommender.
- ONLY the LORs by recommenders listed on page 2 of the application, under references, will be considered.
Letters of Recommendation requests - helpful guidelines.
- CSU Mentor (SFSU Graduate Division application form)
- Applications to CSU Mentor (aka Grad Division); opens on August 1st and closes on August 5th, 2016 for Spring 2017 admission
Official transcripts to Grad Division for ALL coursework, must be received by August 6, 2016 (must include conferred date of bachelorette degree)
How to Reapply
- Re-apply to CSU Mentor, submitting official transcripts for any new courses taken since your last application. If you did not apply to CSU Mentor previously, send in all official transcripts as noted above.
- Resubmit a CLS application form, letter of intent and CLS prerequisite course form by emailing the PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resubmission of letters of recommendation is optional. No new transcripts are required unless new courses have been taken since previous application.
- Files will be held for one year by the CLS Program.
- Maximum of 3 application attempts per person.