- Advising - Spring 2014 [updated 2/27/14]
Characteristics of a successful CLS candidate
- Fall 2014 deadline: January 7, 2014
- **ATTENTION** DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO APPLY! The CLS office will be closed from December 24-January 2. Phone messages and emails will not be answered during this period.
Application Process - Fall 2014 - NEW!
1. The form will not work in Google Chrome.
2. For the signature on the application form, click in the signature box, and fill out the short form to create the "digital signature". You must be in Adobe Acrobat for this feature to work.
3. If you can't get this to work, print the form, sign it, scan it, and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SFSU CLS recommendation form
- Your SFSU Graduate Application
CSU Mentor (SFSU Graduate Division application form)
- CLS Trainee Licensing from Laboratory Field Services, California Department of Public Health
How to Reapply
- 1) Resubmit the 2-page CLS application form. Email the PDF to email@example.com.
- 2) Submit official transcipts for all classes. If you applied to CSU Mentor for the previous semester, you do not need to submit official transcipts again, unless you have taken classes since your last application.
- 3) Apply to CSU Mentor. Send in new official transcripts if needed.
- Files will be held for one year by the CLS Progarm.
- Maximum of 3 application attempts per person.